Sharing a few accessories today that I'm currently loving and a few I'm coveting. On another note, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Between being out of town and preparing for a baby shower I'm hosting at my home this weekend, computer time has fallen by the wayside.
1. These Vince Camuto beauties are my new favorite addition to my shoe collection. I wore them to a wedding last weekend and, surprisingly my feet didn't hurt. And, they are on major sale right now! Scoop them up while you can!
2. I love the modern, glam look of this pave hinged bangle. It would work perfectly with a LBD.
3. These tassel earrings were a super last minute purchase and I'm so glad that I found them. I literally bought them just a few hours before a wedding I attended. I wasn't happy with my current options so I stopped in Target for something cute and cheap. These fit the bill! Btw, this photo does not do them justice.
4. I have a thing for collar necklaces, and this one is an attention grabber. Dress is down with a simple white blouse, or dress it up with a flowing long gown.
5. I came so close to getting one of these crossover rings and now I'm wishing I had. I love the uniqueness of the design. It can be worn with just about anything.
6. This Tory Burch zip wallet was given to me for Christmas and I'm in love! The glossy saffiano leather is so sleek. My favorite part is the wraparound zipper. It's definitely an investment piece, and well worth it.
7. Another bib necklace for you. This sea glass inspired accessory would look great with a colorful summer maxi.
8. You can't go wrong with a simple gold bangle. This one is just begging to be someone's arm candy, stacked along side a few others. How cute is the interior engraving?