And there ya have it. Such a simple and easy appetizer.
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cups of plain flour
2 sticks of butter, softened
2 cups of rice krispies cereal
½ teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Soften 2 sticks of butter in the microwave on medium heat.
3. Combine cheese, flour, rice krispies, softened butter, salt, paprika and mix well.
4. Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
5. Remove dough from the refrigerator and roll dough into golf ball size balls.
6. Place dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten each dough ball with a fork.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown on the edges.