I came across this little concoction when my bridesmaids and I went to pick our their dresses for my wedding. This is a photo with some of the girls at the Gown Boutique of Charleston sipping on this fun champs cocktail while doing some dress shopping.
I loved it so much that I decided I had to have this for my signature drink at our wedding. And that's exactly what I did. A great drink with some meaning behind it and I called it a "Southern Belle-ini."
Next fill the champagne glass a little more than halfway full, leaving room for the juice. Add a few splashes (more or less depending on preference) of Ocean Spray White Cranberry Peach Juice. Add some frozen raspberries or any frozen berry will work such as blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, etc. They not only keep your drink cool, but also add a nice touch.
1 bottle of your favorite champagne
1 bottle of Ocean Spray White Peach Cranberry Juice
1 bag of frozen raspberries
1 bottle of colored sugar crystals
1. Lightly dampen the rims of the champagne glasses with a little bit of water.
2. Pour color sugar crystals onto a plate and roll the top of the glasses in the sugar coating the rims.
3. Fill the champagne glasses a little over halfway full.
4. Add a few splashes of the juice to top them off (more or less depending on preference.)
5. Finished off the drink by adding a few frozen raspberries.